- The website administrator collects personal data and other information. Depending on the data type, the collection is either automatic or from user initiative.
- Personal data is collected from the user while filling out the contact form.
- The contact form collects the name (of the company or personal), e-mail address.
- The data is collected automatically when using the website. These data include IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. These data can be collected by cookies, Google Analytics system and can be saved in the server logs.
- Cookies are being used for the following:
- a) adapting the website content to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the website; these data will allow recognizing the user’s device to display the website properly
- b) creating statistics that help to understand how users are using the website to improve its structure and content.
- pxstar.dev, uses the following types of cookies:
a) “essential” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g., authentication cookies used for website services that require the authentication.
b) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website is used by its users, which parts are visited most often, and whether they receive website error messages. The data collected by these cookies are anonymous and are only used to improve the website’s functioning.
c) “functional” cookies, enabling the website to personalize the interface for the user by “remembering” settings selected by the user, e.g., website language, font size, website appearance, etc.
- Usually, the web browser allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device. Website users can change their cookies settings at any time. These can be changed in the web browser settings to block the automatically used cookies or to inform the user about them each time they are being used by the device or the website. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of cookies use is available in the software (web browser) settings. Not changing cookie settings will automatically mean that they will be stored in the user’s end device.
- Google Analytics, referred to in point 4, is a web analytics system that gives insight into the website traffic, used for marketing activities. More information on Google Analytics can be found at: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/pl.htmland https://www.google.de/intl/pl/policies/.
Personal data processing information
- The website administrator takes special care in collecting and processing personal data, focusing on their security, and respecting the rights of the users from whom the data was collected.
- Website users’ personal data is processed to allow contact in connection with an inquiry sent via the contact form by the user. Providing personal data is voluntary but it is necessary to contact the user.
- Each person whose data is processed by the website is entitled to:
a) the right to access the data
b) the right to request rectification, deletion, or limitation of the processing of personal data, data transfer, and the right to object in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The data collected through the contact form will be processed for the time that is necessary to settle the matter that was the reason for filing the contact form.
- The website administrator does not provide data to third parties, except for state institutions and bodies when required by law and Google Analytics.
- The website users have the right to file a complaint to the Head of the Personal Data Protection Office (previously GIODO).